The people I love most

Monday, December 7, 2009

We Sold OUR Beloved HOUSE of 33 yrs & lots of good memories


If u have Already Seen Kim's Blog U will know that We sold our House...We Moved in 1976 when Katie was 2yrs Old..The first thing she did was go into her new bedroom with pink carpet...And Wet  her pant's.....I remember the Day we brought Nick home from Hospital to that house.And the Day Kim came home also.I know the House was built Strong ,Because Larry Built it..It took him awhile to built it because he did it every night after work & weekends....He had alot of good friends help him.....All they wanted was some Lunch & of course something to Drink ?????(I will leave it as that).Greg Butterworth one of his best friends was there everytime he was there.We had the best neighborhood..Rowley's lived a cross the street..Our kids lived there and there kids lived at our place...We hardly ever worried about where our kids were ...The day we clean it out to sell we took a final picture of the 5 of us....These are my Kids that I love so much and my wonderful Husband of 36 & half yrs.Now I have 2 son-in-laws that I cherish for how they treat my Daughters....A Cute 30 yr old son that is still checking out life..5 wonderful grandkids that I love so much...And in July I got 3 more Grandkids...We had alot dogs,hamsters,guiene pigs,maybe 1 or 2 cats living there  a turtle ect etc.It's Hard to see the house go.......But Thank GOD I still have my Family..& Memories  GOOD & BAD .....I hope who ever moves in will have alot of Special Moments also                                                         

No comments:

CARSON CAME TO VISIT

CARSON CAME TO VISIT
ON THE WAY DOWN HE TOOK A FEW ZZZZZ

GRANDPA'S POND

GRANDPA'S POND
THEY HAD SO MUCH FUN

HE ALWAYS MAKES FRIENDS EASY

HE ALWAYS MAKES FRIENDS EASY
JACKSON,AMELIA & DANIEL

KATIE IT REALLY WASN'T THAT DEEP

KATIE IT REALLY  WASN'T THAT DEEP
THEY GOT SO MUDDY

HE MADE A FRIEND THERE ALSO

WE WENT SWIMMING

WE WENT SWIMMING
HE WAS SO EXCITED TO SHOW ME HOW DEEP THE WATER WAS IN DIFFERENT PLACES

Our Trip to Vegas To meet up with my Brother & family

Our Trip to Vegas To meet up with my Brother & family
My Brother Jerry & Me

THE LATE ELVIS SHOWED UP???

THE LATE ELVIS SHOWED UP???
Elvis & Me

Jerry & Carol

Megan & Amy

Jerry,Carol,Jay & Lairn