The people I love most

Friday, May 22, 2009

SWEET ELLIE TURN'S 2 on April 24,2009


ELLIE BELLY is our youngest Granddaughter she turn 2 in April.....We went up early to celebrate her Birthday.....I took her shopping for her Birthday...She was so funny when we were in the store she got on a tricycle and found some sun glass's and was just having a good time....Of course I was loving it.......Kim tried to take the bike away from her and she didn't want to give it up.........So one of us took her around the corner while the other dithced the bike....And then her Mom went home and ordered her a little Kitchen...She is so funny to watch...She also is starting to try and run the house...(KIM's Big Test)I LOVE ITTTTTT.She always has a smile and Love's her Big Brother Caden...When I was tending her the last time I would go to do her sit belt she would say no, And then she would say MY MOMMY LETS ME DO IT....So everything was my mommy lets me do it...She was also so Fun to Buy for before she was born.......I Love u Ellie Jay so much and I'm so excited to see u grow up....( I hope really slow) Love Grandma

No comments:

CARSON CAME TO VISIT

CARSON CAME TO VISIT
ON THE WAY DOWN HE TOOK A FEW ZZZZZ

GRANDPA'S POND

GRANDPA'S POND
THEY HAD SO MUCH FUN

HE ALWAYS MAKES FRIENDS EASY

HE ALWAYS MAKES FRIENDS EASY
JACKSON,AMELIA & DANIEL

KATIE IT REALLY WASN'T THAT DEEP

KATIE IT REALLY  WASN'T THAT DEEP
THEY GOT SO MUDDY

HE MADE A FRIEND THERE ALSO

WE WENT SWIMMING

WE WENT SWIMMING
HE WAS SO EXCITED TO SHOW ME HOW DEEP THE WATER WAS IN DIFFERENT PLACES

Our Trip to Vegas To meet up with my Brother & family

Our Trip to Vegas To meet up with my Brother & family
My Brother Jerry & Me

THE LATE ELVIS SHOWED UP???

THE LATE ELVIS SHOWED UP???
Elvis & Me

Jerry & Carol

Megan & Amy

Jerry,Carol,Jay & Lairn