Nick & Rich come down to spend weekend with a bunch of Friends at Sand Hollow which is within 15 miles from our Home in Hurricane.....The day befor all the friends showed up we went 4 wheeling at SandHollow...I brought Scotty in a doggy pack that I bought for him.....He loves to go....We had a Great time,Trying to stay up with them was something else..Nick lost me a few time's ...Thank goodness for Cell phones...The Sandunes were pretty Fun but also really HOT for Scotty.I kept pouring water on him..I decided to ride back home...So Nick put me on OLD RED (OUR OLD 4 wheeler we Have)And I headed for home...The exhaust was burning my one leg,I wasn't sure how to change gears really good.So when I came to a Stop sign I would just go thru it...And thought if I turn this off I will never get it turn on again....So me & Scotty said a little Prayer and away we went.....I could hardly walk when I got home.......Then I found out that Old Red had flat tires and that's 1 reason it was running strange.......So Nick took me to Red Lobster for mothers Day and I ordered the most expensive meal I could....Thanks Nick & Rich for a Fun weekend.Love ya Lots
Sunday, May 24, 2009
Nick,Rich,Me and Scotty 4 wheeling
Nick & Rich come down to spend weekend with a bunch of Friends at Sand Hollow which is within 15 miles from our Home in Hurricane.....The day befor all the friends showed up we went 4 wheeling at SandHollow...I brought Scotty in a doggy pack that I bought for him.....He loves to go....We had a Great time,Trying to stay up with them was something else..Nick lost me a few time's ...Thank goodness for Cell phones...The Sandunes were pretty Fun but also really HOT for Scotty.I kept pouring water on him..I decided to ride back home...So Nick put me on OLD RED (OUR OLD 4 wheeler we Have)And I headed for home...The exhaust was burning my one leg,I wasn't sure how to change gears really good.So when I came to a Stop sign I would just go thru it...And thought if I turn this off I will never get it turn on again....So me & Scotty said a little Prayer and away we went.....I could hardly walk when I got home.......Then I found out that Old Red had flat tires and that's 1 reason it was running strange.......So Nick took me to Red Lobster for mothers Day and I ordered the most expensive meal I could....Thanks Nick & Rich for a Fun weekend.Love ya Lots
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
CARSON CAME TO VISIT
ON THE WAY DOWN HE TOOK A FEW ZZZZZ
GRANDPA'S POND
THEY HAD SO MUCH FUN
HE ALWAYS MAKES FRIENDS EASY
JACKSON,AMELIA & DANIEL
KATIE IT REALLY WASN'T THAT DEEP
THEY GOT SO MUDDY
HE MADE A FRIEND THERE ALSO
WE WENT SWIMMING
HE WAS SO EXCITED TO SHOW ME HOW DEEP THE WATER WAS IN DIFFERENT PLACES
Our Trip to Vegas To meet up with my Brother & family
My Brother Jerry & Me
THE LATE ELVIS SHOWED UP???
Elvis & Me
Jerry & Carol
Megan & Amy
Jerry,Carol,Jay & Lairn







No comments:
Post a Comment