The people I love most

Friday, May 22, 2009

COLTON TURN's 13.......

C
Colt our Oldest Grandson Turn 13 on Jan 18,2009...WOW he is a teenager now...I remember picking him up from pre School when he was just Little and spending the Day with him.....I took him to a show before he was a yr old (BIG MISTAKE).....We would hang out all the time.....He wouldn't sleep with me because he said I snored to much.....So he gave me the nickname..SNORER..He has been a ALL STAR in Everything he has Tried........When he played Baseball I would get so mad if they didn't put him in or somebody got after him.....I was told to be quite or I could come to Games...I Love you Colton and Know Now That you are 13 you probably don't want to Keep in touch...WITH YOUR OLD GRANDMA...........Just remember I LOVE U SO MUCH

No comments:

CARSON CAME TO VISIT

CARSON CAME TO VISIT
ON THE WAY DOWN HE TOOK A FEW ZZZZZ

GRANDPA'S POND

GRANDPA'S POND
THEY HAD SO MUCH FUN

HE ALWAYS MAKES FRIENDS EASY

HE ALWAYS MAKES FRIENDS EASY
JACKSON,AMELIA & DANIEL

KATIE IT REALLY WASN'T THAT DEEP

KATIE IT REALLY  WASN'T THAT DEEP
THEY GOT SO MUDDY

HE MADE A FRIEND THERE ALSO

WE WENT SWIMMING

WE WENT SWIMMING
HE WAS SO EXCITED TO SHOW ME HOW DEEP THE WATER WAS IN DIFFERENT PLACES

Our Trip to Vegas To meet up with my Brother & family

Our Trip to Vegas To meet up with my Brother & family
My Brother Jerry & Me

THE LATE ELVIS SHOWED UP???

THE LATE ELVIS SHOWED UP???
Elvis & Me

Jerry & Carol

Megan & Amy

Jerry,Carol,Jay & Lairn