The people I love most

Saturday, January 24, 2009

FUN WITH CADE AND ELLIE

Why I was in SLC I got a night to spend the night with Kim.And watch the Cade & Ellie...So we went to Chucky Cheese..This picture is so cute...Cade loved this ride so he stood in line for along time waiting his turn...Some little boy came up to him and tried to cut in.And Cade said Hey I was here first.........I love it.....Any Grandma would....
And then here on the ride that Cade loved most...Him and Ellie took a turn..Ellie not sure But Cade really into it......When it finish's it Shakes ya and the kids would open there mouth's and all these strange noise's would come out and they would laugh so hard

Of Course we had Pizza and Cade ate so much I was surprised and before we left he ate more..We took a couple home to Kim


Cade got on this and Ellie was a little nervous,But when Cade got off Ellie got on and loved it ,I could get a picture because I was trying to hold on to her




And Ellie loved this one we didn't have to put any coin's in it she just loved sitting on it....That was 2 hrs of total fun for me to watch the kids have a fun time.............When they SMILE and see them happy is one of the greatest rewards to me...........Next time it will be Carson's and Gracie's turn



3 comments:

JAY said...

AS u can see I dressed Ellie I left her oncy out....OPPPS..Or it could be a new fashion statement

Kevin Kim Cade Ellie said...

Cute pictures! The picture of the kids watch the wii is pretty funny. Ellie's onesie is too funny. Love you!

Kevin Kim Cade Ellie said...

The kids had so much fun at Chucky Cheese. Thanks again.

CARSON CAME TO VISIT

CARSON CAME TO VISIT
ON THE WAY DOWN HE TOOK A FEW ZZZZZ

GRANDPA'S POND

GRANDPA'S POND
THEY HAD SO MUCH FUN

HE ALWAYS MAKES FRIENDS EASY

HE ALWAYS MAKES FRIENDS EASY
JACKSON,AMELIA & DANIEL

KATIE IT REALLY WASN'T THAT DEEP

KATIE IT REALLY  WASN'T THAT DEEP
THEY GOT SO MUDDY

HE MADE A FRIEND THERE ALSO

WE WENT SWIMMING

WE WENT SWIMMING
HE WAS SO EXCITED TO SHOW ME HOW DEEP THE WATER WAS IN DIFFERENT PLACES

Our Trip to Vegas To meet up with my Brother & family

Our Trip to Vegas To meet up with my Brother & family
My Brother Jerry & Me

THE LATE ELVIS SHOWED UP???

THE LATE ELVIS SHOWED UP???
Elvis & Me

Jerry & Carol

Megan & Amy

Jerry,Carol,Jay & Lairn