The people I love most

Wednesday, September 3, 2008




Jerry & Carol came to visit us on Aug 24 Sun..We had a great time.Larry drove's us around to check out the different sites..We went to some of the golf course's so they could check them out for there next visit.We went to Tuacahn where they have the outdoor theater...It is a awesome.They are coming back in Oct to golf...looking forward to it..Also Jack came and spent the day with us..It was great to hang out with my brothers.

3 comments:

Delene said...

How fun for all of you!! You all look so good.

kim said...

Good Times! I am glad dad took you all sight seeing. That has to be one of his favorite things to do. He loves showing people around town. What a cute guy.

Cathy said...

Jay, I am sitting here working on my bookkeeping business really frustrated that I am not in bed so I thought I would get an update on your life through your blog. I want to let you know you always bring a smile to my face. I am glad you're getting visitors. Your weekend looked like a good time. Miss you!

CARSON CAME TO VISIT

CARSON CAME TO VISIT
ON THE WAY DOWN HE TOOK A FEW ZZZZZ

GRANDPA'S POND

GRANDPA'S POND
THEY HAD SO MUCH FUN

HE ALWAYS MAKES FRIENDS EASY

HE ALWAYS MAKES FRIENDS EASY
JACKSON,AMELIA & DANIEL

KATIE IT REALLY WASN'T THAT DEEP

KATIE IT REALLY  WASN'T THAT DEEP
THEY GOT SO MUDDY

HE MADE A FRIEND THERE ALSO

WE WENT SWIMMING

WE WENT SWIMMING
HE WAS SO EXCITED TO SHOW ME HOW DEEP THE WATER WAS IN DIFFERENT PLACES

Our Trip to Vegas To meet up with my Brother & family

Our Trip to Vegas To meet up with my Brother & family
My Brother Jerry & Me

THE LATE ELVIS SHOWED UP???

THE LATE ELVIS SHOWED UP???
Elvis & Me

Jerry & Carol

Megan & Amy

Jerry,Carol,Jay & Lairn