
Sunday, September 28, 2008
FINLAYSON REUNION
We went to Powderidge a few weeks ago for a Vacation...We decided to have OUR 1st Annual Lairn & Jaylene Finlayson Reunion....So we had everybody there a total of 12 including Grandma Finlayson..(who started it all).....I didn't realize it was so far for everybody to drive..But they all came..Thanks you guys it really met alot.......Some of the thing's we did was play basketball,ping pong,swim and have sandwiches...So here are some of the picture's I got....Didn't get as many as I wanted but that's OK...It will be fun to see the our # grow in the yrs to come.....(Mike I know you and Katie aren't still married but we still consider u family)


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
CARSON CAME TO VISIT
ON THE WAY DOWN HE TOOK A FEW ZZZZZ
GRANDPA'S POND
THEY HAD SO MUCH FUN
HE ALWAYS MAKES FRIENDS EASY
JACKSON,AMELIA & DANIEL
KATIE IT REALLY WASN'T THAT DEEP
THEY GOT SO MUDDY
HE MADE A FRIEND THERE ALSO
WE WENT SWIMMING
HE WAS SO EXCITED TO SHOW ME HOW DEEP THE WATER WAS IN DIFFERENT PLACES
Our Trip to Vegas To meet up with my Brother & family
My Brother Jerry & Me
THE LATE ELVIS SHOWED UP???
Elvis & Me
Jerry & Carol
Megan & Amy
Jerry,Carol,Jay & Lairn








No comments:
Post a Comment