The people I love most

Thursday, July 17, 2008

SPECIAL MESSAGE TO GOD

Dear GOD....As I seat here today and look at these picture's of my FAMILY..And the people I love most even the one's that are not in them(because there are so many)My Heart is so overwhelmed with Love For you and for our Savior.for bringing all of them into my life.Your plan for me has been worth any struggles I have gone thru...I now know the reason for any of them.I thank you with all my HEART what u have blessed me with.My Heart is so filled with the SPIRIT today that I Just Want to Thank you again..And for your son and my brother CHRIST our Savior. From ONE OF YOUR MANY CHILDREN....( A extra Note I hope you make spell check work today)....LOL....just a little joke to throw in
.

4 comments:

Cathy said...

Jay, I just love you!! You are one of the sweetest people I know. I am grateful that the Lord put you in my life and designated you my second mother! :)

Kevin Kim Cade Ellie said...

Cathy your comment made tears come to my eyes. I agree mom, you are a sweetheart! I love you and I am very grateful for you.

Kevin Kim Cade Ellie said...

Your slide show is nice. Cade really enjoyed it. He just kept saying, how come there isn't a lot of me? I tried to explain there are a lot of everyone. Everyone in this family is so picked on. Love you!

Misty said...

Jay- That was awesome. Thanks so much for sharing. You are an example to me. Most of my memories as a child include you and Katie. I don't know what I would have done without your family. Love ya!

CARSON CAME TO VISIT

CARSON CAME TO VISIT
ON THE WAY DOWN HE TOOK A FEW ZZZZZ

GRANDPA'S POND

GRANDPA'S POND
THEY HAD SO MUCH FUN

HE ALWAYS MAKES FRIENDS EASY

HE ALWAYS MAKES FRIENDS EASY
JACKSON,AMELIA & DANIEL

KATIE IT REALLY WASN'T THAT DEEP

KATIE IT REALLY  WASN'T THAT DEEP
THEY GOT SO MUDDY

HE MADE A FRIEND THERE ALSO

WE WENT SWIMMING

WE WENT SWIMMING
HE WAS SO EXCITED TO SHOW ME HOW DEEP THE WATER WAS IN DIFFERENT PLACES

Our Trip to Vegas To meet up with my Brother & family

Our Trip to Vegas To meet up with my Brother & family
My Brother Jerry & Me

THE LATE ELVIS SHOWED UP???

THE LATE ELVIS SHOWED UP???
Elvis & Me

Jerry & Carol

Megan & Amy

Jerry,Carol,Jay & Lairn